Sunday, March 23, 2008
Week of 3/3/2008
There isn't much to tell about this week. Both Shannon and Steve were on vacation. I had 3 projects to work on and still answer questions. It was a long week with lots of hours. I think the week went something like this. Wake up at 8 am, shower, get ready for work, get to work by 9 am (hardship I know), go through all 50 new e-mails I received, answer questions in-between, try to work on my projects, continue to answer questions, eat a quick lunch, answer questions, work on projects, shift change, more questions, get a quick snack, decide it is time to leave at 10 pm or later, go home, try to unwind, go to sleep, repeat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You work til 10pm? Yikes!
yeah thankfully it's not typical, most nights I get to leave at 7 pm or 8ish...
Post a Comment