Sunday, March 2, 2008

Flight

Thankfully I my seat was on the aisle. I was sitting in coach, third row, middle section. The guy next to me looked Indian. Thankfully neither he or the guy next to him ever asked to get out so I only had to get up when I needed to. The family in the first row of coach had a young kid, and there must have been another young kid close by, who slept at the beginning but cried a bunch durring the flight and touch down. The only other real problem was the guy sitting behind me who must have missed the memo that I can feel everything my seat does and that yes the thing in front of him is my seat not just some wall to put your knees up on and use as a handle to lever himself out of his chair. So besides those few it was a decent flight. I slept some thanks to the sleeping mask and iPod. It was a little uncomfortable to sleep in the chair but not too bad. They served a two meals and a snack. Not sure what else to say about the flight except that we took what I would consider a strange route but I can say I have flown over quite a few countries. OH yeah! When we were ready to land in Delhi we had to circle while 17 other aircrafts landed/took-off.

No comments: