Sunday, March 2, 2008

Saturday 2/23/08 Jason's B-day

So after sari shopping we dropped Pat off at Meeta's apartment while Shannon and I went into the office @ 2:30 pm IST to celebrate Jason's birthday which was earlier in the week. They have apparently moved when they hold birthday celebrations since becoming KJWW employees. Since they have to be in the office on Saturday for training anyways they have decided to do birthdays then instead of during the week.

They have a small cake that the birthday person has to cut, then someone else is suppose to fed the birthday person that piece of cake. Then the office boys take it and cut it up to serve with potato chips to each person. There is more cake hidden somewhere because the small little cake is not big enough to fed everyone.


The birthday person is suppose to pick a game to play also. Jason (US St. Louis office, Structural) didn't want to pick anything so Steve decided we would play "20 questions." They split the room into two sides. Steve picked beaver for one side to guess. The got it in 17 questions I believe. Then it was Jason's turn. He picked cardinal for the second side to guess. They didn't get it, either did the first side when they were given an opportunity to guess.

After the celebration I got a short tour of the office. Shannon and I rode in the car to go back to Meeta's.

No comments: