Tuesday, February 12, 2008

T -9

So I kind of slacked off on Sunday and Monday...I almost wrote some stuff tonight so it could be a count down blog...but I decided not to.  Yesterday I got my last immunization shot.  I also exchanged a few items for my trip :)

I heard about this place in the mall that fixes iPods so on my way home last night I stopped by the mall...well it is just an advertizement for a different store not in the mall.  I checked out their website.  I think I might just get my iPod fixed before I leave :) :)  Now I just have to get to the store before I leave.

Tonight I hung out with my aunt, uncle and their youngest daughter.  It was great to see them again, I don't see them enough and they live in town.  I enjoyed spending time and talking.  They also surprised me with an early birthday present.  Time is just flying by....

No comments: