Tuesday, February 5, 2008

T -16

Well those of you who have followed along with my Quarterly Updates, thank you.  This will be a little different format but you'll still get the same funny, over detailed, no plot stories with pictures. :)

Since you all LOVE my stories ;) I thought I would start my blog a little early and clue you all in on the fun adventures of preparing for my trip.

Today I had the fun time calling AT & T my cell phone company to find out what my options are for when I am gone.  Let's just say there are choices but none of them are good.  :(  I spent time trying to get the stupid weather things on this blog....it shouldn't have been as hard as it was but this blog is rather rigid.  (or I just don't get how to do what I want to do on here yet...that is also a possiblity)  Now if I could just figure out how to get my iPod to play videos again....

No comments: