Wednesday, February 13, 2008

T -8

So sad news for me....it is very unlikely that my iPod video will be fixed before I leave for India. :(  I stopped at this place in the Quad Cities that attempts to fix iPods.  I was really looking forward to only having to pay $30 plus any new pieces need for my iPod to get fixed.  I got there and told them what was wrong with my iPod.  They were willing to look at it but they would not be able to get it back to me in time for me to have it for my plane ride.  So I decided not to leave my iPod since the music still works and that is all I really need for the plane ride.

I had lunch with my friend/co-worker Erin today.  The plan is for her to come visit me in India.  So over lunch we talked about what we might visit.  Erin has been doing a lot of research of what there is to see and do.  We are both sooooo excited!! :)  It was nice to get out of the office for a little break in the middle of the day.

I can't believe how fast the time is flying.  This weekend will be a crazy scramble for me.   

No comments: