Friday, February 15, 2008

T -6

Today I had my last doctor's appointment, it was with my allergist.  So that is another thing to check off my list of things to-do.  :)  I felt rather productive today at work too.  After work I had a going away dinner with some friends and co-workers.  We went to Granite City and I had a hamburger (I won't be able to get beef in most of India due to the Hindi religion believing cows are sacred).  It was so nice to be with people I care about.  Once I get the pictures we took I will post them.

2 comments:

Kay said...

Sorry we missed your party tonight. Really wish you could have made it but let's do dinner tomorrow night for sure. Brian told me you started a blog for India so I'll be checking this everyday to read about your adventure in Ahmedabad.

Kay

Anonymous said...

Where are you? I miss you already!
~hugs~
Diana!