Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Week of 4/21/2008

Highlights:

  • Tuesday we went to The Chocolate Room for dinner, very interesting menu.
  • Was in contact with my friend in The Gambia doing Peace Corps work.
  • Had my two saris picked up from the shop. Now I just need to get the blouses made for each.
  • Was brought to the realization that buying greeting cards in Hindi is very difficult and that 97% of the greeting cards here are in English. :(
  • Created practice work for the cad people to work on when they are free.
  • I did a little "research" on what would happen if I stayed longer than 4 months in India.
  • Jason, Heather, and I went to TGB's Little Italy for dinner one night. Gemar was sick so we sent him home after being dropped off. We tried to get a rickshaw home but none were available so we walked home.
  • Just more "smoothing" communications and office stuff. :)

No comments: