- I lazied around the flat, watched 'Antz' on my iPod, then got ready for our lunch meeting.
- Shannon & Pat went to Pizza Hut first since not all 5 of us would fit in the car the company owns. Then Jason, Heather, and I were carted over.
- We met Reasa & her son Ben. She organized the lunch. They are from one of the Carolinas I think. Her husband is here starting a computer software company here I believe. Pat met her at a salon called Cher.
- We met Bob. He is from Texas. He started an Internet company here and has one in the States. His wife was back in the States.
- We met Sherry. She is from the south I think. Her husband works for an oil drilling company that is hired by India Oil.
- After lunch Jason, Heather, and I went to her flat for a tour. Jason was showing her where stuff was and I was seeing it for the first time also. Jason had already moved out and into the flat Steve use to be in.
- After the tour of Heather's flat we all walked over to my new flat to check it out. We ended up sitting around chatting and getting to know each other. We decided to rent a movie so we walked down to E-Planet to pick one out. It was about 6 pm when we went and we thought they were closed because the lights were off but no that was to conserve energy or keep it cool in the store.
- After we all went to our own places to pick stuff up we all regrouped at the flat Jason was staying in. The movie picked was 'August Rush' and I really liked the movie.
Fun times all around and a busy weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment