Here are the highlights:
- Shannon came back to work after a 2 week vacation with her husband, Dave.
- Monday Shannon's parents joined us for lunch
- Tuesday I went to the Himalaya Mall by myself. Ordered McDonald's successfully. Went to Big Bizzar to shop and started on ground when I should have started on 3rd. There is a funny story to this but I am skipping it for now. While waiting to be picked up I stopped at the Australian cookie shop. Another funny story about quantities. But I ended up with a free glass bowl. Went to dinner with Pat & Tim @ the Grand Bhagwati (roof restaurant).
- Wednesday we all (minus Steve who had to leave the country unexpectedly) went to dinner @ Season's (located in the Pride Hotel). I asked to keep a menu so we can order for lunch :) I think the other Americans thought I was crazy (not that they are wrong) but I do this in the States also so...The waiter did tell me I could take one, not positive he understood what I was asking though. Since it was my first time I ordered one dinner and also ordered a "back-up" dinner in case I didn't like the other. I ended up not liking my back-up dinner which Pat took to feed the dogs.
- Thursday work was crazy. Jason, Tim, Shannon, and I went to the Rajwadu restaurant to check it out. Pat stayed home as she wasn't feeling well. My understanding was that this restaurant is set up like a village with different types of entertainment and they serve traditional Gujarati style meal. I was hoping to see the lady who balances 9 pots on her head, but we were not in luck :( I did try a little of everything that was put on my plate (see the pictures) but only liked 2 things which I think are the deserts and some of the bread.
- Friday is it's own saga so read the next post :P
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment