- Monday the servers were down so after being in the office for a little bit I left with Shannon, Rohini, and Jahnvi. We dropped Shannon off at her apartment.
- Rohini, Jahnvi and I went shopping for petticoats, shoes, jewelery, and bangles to go with my 2 saris. Only picked up stuff for one sari, still have to get it all for the other but I have time.
- Rohini & Jahnvi went back to the office and the servers were still down.
- I met up with Shannon and her mom, Pat, at Cafe Coffee (next to the Pride Hotel).
- Checked out Neptune House which mostly had fabric for house stuff (curtains, pillows, bedding)
- Went to the lady tailor, Yogi, for stuff.
- Went back to the office, servers still not working, then they worked.
Well that was just Monday...the rest of the week wasn't as eventful.
- Received a call from Raj. Heather and I will be going to meet her finally.
- Found out the India staff will be leaving May 11th to go to the USA.
- Attempted to answer some high school physics questions for someone here, I wasn't really helpful :(
- Tested the "soft" phones in the office to make sure the settings were correct and not giving feedback.
- My washer got hooked-up! :)
- Went to Law Gardens to check it out.
- Made plans for my "apt warming" party.
- Went to National Handloom Thursday with Rohini & Heather to get free mehndi (henna) done.
- Picked up my sari tops :)
- Had to let the henna die dry for over 2 hours, so I watched 'The Rock' on TV.
- Wore my new suit to the office Friday.
Have to prepare for a busy Saturday! Traditional Day & Apt. Warming Party!

No comments:
Post a Comment